RTJ 4 is the fourth album by the duo of El-P and Killer Mike, aka Run The Jewels, and represents two years of intensive writing, recording, distilling, and amplifying the most potent elements of their music. The result is a collection of wall-to-wall bangers illuminating the group's unique ability to straddle the worlds of pointed social commentary and raw, boisterous fun. RTJ4 includes the lead singles 'yankee and the brave (ep.4)' and 'ooh la la' and features a string of big-name guests, including Josh Homme, Pharrell Williama and Zack de la Rocha.
Released: September 2020
Tracklist1. yankee and the brave (ep.4)
2. ooo la la (feat. Greg Nice & DJ Premier)
3. out of site (feat. 2 Chainz)
4. holy calamafuck
5. goonies vs. E.T.
6. walking in the snow
7. JU$T (feat. Pharrell Williams & Zack de la Rocha)
8. never look back
9. the ground below
10. pulling the pin (feat. Mavis Staples & Josh Homme)
11. a few words for the firing squad (radiation)