To be in with a chance of winning your choice of vinyl, simply follow the instructions on Twitter to be in the draw. The full terms & conditions - boring but necessary - can be found below.
Our February 10 of the Best Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is offered by Record Culture and is not endorsed by any other company, supplier or artists involved.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and mainland Europe only. Due to high shipping costs, entries from North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Russia or Australasia will not be included.
3. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be running across Twitter and only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Saturday 09/03/19. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Random draw to select a winner will take place on 10/03/19, with the winner announced thereafter.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
How to Enter & Winning Conditions
1. For your entry to the competition to be valid, you must:
a. Follow the Twitter page @rcrdcltr and;
b. Retweet the competition timeline post on Twitter
2. If you already follow the Twitter page @rcrdcltr, retweeting the post enters you into the draw.
3. The prize is the winner’s choice of any one of our 10 offered vinyl records, as outlined in our 10 of the Best for February article.
4. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the chosen vinyl record will be the standard edition of the release; not a limited edition.
5. Prizes are subject to availability. In the rare event that we are unable to supply a specific chosen item to the winner, we reserve the right to change a prize option, though of course we hope this would never happen.
6. The chosen item will be shipped for free to any UK or mainland Europe address. Due to high shipping costs, entries from North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Russia or Australasia will not be included.
7. The chosen item will be sent via standard courier service (Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery in the UK, Royal Mail International Standard for mainland Europe) and no monetary value is due to the winner in the unlikely event of shipping loss or damage.
8. No cash value or alternative prize is allowed.
9. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter and by way of a Winners post on our feed following the draw. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and re-draw.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name or handle in any publicity material (i.e. social media post to declare the winner), as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party for any reason.
11. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any of our suppliers or artist’s featured in the promotion.
13. Record Culture reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.