Atomic Blonde - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
A cool film needs a cool soundtrack, right? And none come cooler than ATOMIC BLONDE. A double LP filled to the brim with needledrops of some of the '80s best known cuts, as well as some under the radar gems, and a smattering of brand new tracks recorded especially for the movie.
David Bowie, George Michael, The Clash, Nena, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and A Flock Of Seagulls of course need no introduction, and they all contribute absolutely killer songs here. Rubbing shoulders with these A-listers are lesser known acts such as Re-Flex, whose track ‘The Politics of Dancing' was a minor hit in the UK and is a pure '80s synth-pop banger from start to finish. After The Fire went from playing uninspired prog rock to recording the should-have-been classic ‘Der Kommissar,’ full of funky guitar licks and a chorus so hook-laden it should be illegal. ‘Voices Carry’ by American new wave band 'Til Tuesday features Aimee Mann on vocals and is an all-timer everyone needs on vinyl.
Four sides of killer music wrapped in a beautiful package for one of the best action films this year. It’s a no brainer, really. Buy this, or be prepared to meet Charlize in stairwell and explain why you aren’t adding it to you collection…...
Featuring original hand painted artwork by classic pulp novel artist Ron Lesser, and pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl.
01. Cat People (Putting Out Fire) – David Bowie
02. Major Tom (Völlig Losgelöst) – Peter Schilling
03. Blue Monday – HEALTH
04. C*cks*cker – Tyler Bates
05. 99 Luftballons – Nena
06. Father Figure – George Michael
07. Der Kommissar – After the Fire
08. Cities in Dust – Siouxsie and the Banshees
09. The Politics of Dancing – Re-Flex
10. Stigmata – Marilyn Manson & Tyler Bates
11. Demonstration – Tyler Bates
12. I Ran (So Far Away) – A Flock of Seagulls
13. 99 Luftballons – Kaleida
14. Voices Carry – ‘Til Tuesday
15. London Calling – The Clash
16. Finding the UHF Device – Tyler Bates
Released: September 2017
Cat: MOND114 / Mondo