Because we love to reward loyalty, anyone who has ordered from us in the past six months will receive an additional entry. If you place an order before the draw takes place that counts too.
As always, there are a few terms and conditions that are worth paying attention to:
- The competition is open worldwide but we can only post prizes to a UK address. This is due to the added cost implications of international shipping which we unfortunately cannot swallow as part of the contest. If you enter from overseas and win, we will give you the option to pay for shipping only. If you choose not to do so, we'll re-draw.
- A maximum of three entries can be accepted per person (up to 2 via social media channels and an additional 1 if you've ordered with us before the draw takes place).
- To be entered into the draw, you must follow or be following Record Culture on Twitter and/or Facebook and retweet or share the competition post on Twitter and/or Facebook.
- Closing date for entry is exactly 7 days from the time of the original competition post. The draw is then done shortly thereafter.
- The winner’s choice of prize is subject to availability. Clearly we always do our best to ensure stock is available for the purpose of the contest, but with limited items it isn’t always easy. If you select a prize that isn’t currently in stock for any reason, we will order it in for you, assuming stock is still available from our suppliers. If it is no longer available, the winner may need to choose a different prize. But unavailability is very unlikely, so don't worry.
- The winner will be chosen at random by verified software. The draw always takes place shortly after 7 days have elapsed from the time of the competition announcement post.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail, DM on Twitter, or Facebook message.
- The winner has up to 5 days to select their prize. Any prize that remains unclaimed after 5 days will be re-drawn.
- The chosen prize will be sent out via first class UK delivery to a UK address only. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize if a non-UK address becomes apparent.
- Record Culture is not responsible for any inaccuracies given by a prize winner - address details for example - and is not responsible for any misunderstanding of these contest conditions.
- Record Culture reserves the right to cancel the competition for any reason that would prevent the competition being fulfilled as originally intended. For example, stock issues. This is, of course, always a last resort.